Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

I was so excited when I saw this post with a Curious George pumpkin carving- I knew that we had to try it.
 There's probably a way easier way to do this but I wasn't sure what it was. We pricked the outline of George with thumb tacks (the pushpins hurt our fingers too much).

 
 We had picked up a cheap little pack of pumpkin carving tools and just carved out in between the lines that we had pricked. It was super easy, and didn't take that long to do.
 I was so happy with how it turned out- but most importantly Claire loved it!
 Man it's hard to get a picture of the kids together. Simon can't quite sit by himself yet, and Claire defiantly doesn't like to hold him! My little chicken and Thomas the Train.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower on google friends connect. I love how personal your blog is :) Also the George pumpkin is awesome!My daughter loves curious george! please stop by for a visit www.canadiancouponmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuuuuute pic of the kids together!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...